The Vale of Glamorgan Camera Club was formed in 1954. The name of the club was changed to Bridgend and District Camera Club on 26 February 1957. More information about the early days of the club can be found in the scanned images, below, from the 1999 Club Handbook.
1955 Exhibition Booklet
All pages of the "First Annual Exhibition Of Photography" booklet dating from September 1955. Kindly supplied for scanning by Brian Batters.
1999 Club Handbook
A selection of pages from the 1999 Club Handbook. Kindly supplied for scanning by Brian Batters.